In its annual survey of parents from across the state, ALL ABOUT BRACES WAS VOTED THE #1 ORTHODONTIST IN COLORADO by Colorado parent Magazine. Thank you to all our patients who thought so highly of us that you took time out to place your votes for us. We love our patients, and from this award we're thrilled to see that the feeling is mutual!
For the second year in a row, not just one or two, but all four of our (eligable-- Dr. Krystal joined us after ballots had already been created-- but we're sure she too will be recognized next year!) doctors were voted into the elite group of "Top Orthodontists in Colorado" by our dental professional peers as recognized in 5280 Magazine! Many thank to all the dentists and oral specialists we work with who appreciated the quality of work we do enough to take the time out to recognize us as the orthodontists whose work they respect so highly.
We recently received the highest, 5-star rating for 2012 from Talk of the Town which assess general reviews and customer feedback froma cross the web.
We currently receive an "A" rating by both Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau.
We have been identified by Align technologies, the makers of Invisalign, as an Invisalign Preferred Provider.
- Dr. Baskin received Yeshiva University's Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center's Davidson Award, a prestigious award given to only one outstanding dental graduate student who exhibits clinical proficiency, clarity of thought and concern for patients’ welfare.
- Dr. Baskin's research has been published in the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics.
- Dr. Baskin is on the board of Hadassah, an organization that concentrates on international health care and education and was awarded their national award for young leadership.
- Dr. Baskin recently received the "Gini" award, given to the practitioner of the year, by the national non-profit, Smiles Change Lives.
- Dr. Baskin was recognized by Orthodontic on their list of the top orthodontists of 2011.
- Dr. Mershon Received the Tom Laur award, given by his dental school staff and classmates to the individual that most exemplified the traits needed to be an outstanding practitioner and a helpful colleague.
- Dr. Timock's research of three dimensional imaging was awarded the prestigious Thomas M. Graber award by the American Association of Orthodontics, given annually to recognize exceptional original research.
- Dr. Timock's original research article was published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Guest speaker at the 2011 AAO National Convention.
- Dean's Academic Distinction Award as highest ranked student at UMKC School of Dentistry, achieving perfect dental board scores.
- Dr. Timock was recognized by Orthodontic on their list of the top orthodontists of 2011.
- Dr. Timock was named a diplomate by The American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- Dr. Rejman was awarded the Alpha Omega Scholarship Award for the highest academic achievement in his Dental School class.
- Dr. Rejman received the George R. Moore Award for excellence in Orthodontics.
- Dr. Rejman was inducted into Omicron Kappas Upsilon, the dental honor society.
- Dr. Rejman received both the American Academy of Oral and Maxiofacial Pathology Award and the Donald A. Kerr Award in Oral Pathology for his achievements in oral pathology.
- Dr. Rejman was named a diplomate by The American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)