In its annual survey of parents from across the state, FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, ALL ABOUT BRACES WAS VOTED THE #1 ORTHODONTIST IN COLORADO by Colorado Parent Magazine. Thank you to all our patients who thought so highly of us that you took time out to place your votes for us. We love our patients, and from this award we’re thrilled to see that the feeling is mutual!
For the FIFTH year in a row, our doctors were voted into the elite group of “Top Orthodontists in Colorado” by our dental professional peers as recognized in 5280 Magazine! Many thanks to all the dentists and oral specialists we work with who appreciated the quality of work we do enough to take the time out to recognize us as the orthodontists whose work they respect so highly.
We received the highest, five-star rating for 2012 from Talk of the Town, which assess general reviews and customer feedback from across the web.
We currently receive an “A” rating by both Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau.
We have been identified by Align technologies, the makers of Invisalign®, as an Invisalign Preferred Provider.
For the second year in a row, HealthTap named us the #1 Orthodontist in Colorado and #2 in the nation!
All of our doctors were recently recognized by Smiles Change Lives as the national providers of the week. SCL is an amazing organization that helps provide orthodontic care to kids in need, and we are honored to volunteer our time and resources to work with this very laudable organization.
- Dr. Baskin received Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center’s Davidson Award, a prestigious award given to only one outstanding dental graduate student who exhibits clinical proficiency, clarity of thought, and concern for patients’ welfare.
- Dr. Baskin’s research has been published in the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics.
- Dr. Baskin is on the board of Hadassah, an organization that concentrates on international healthcare and education, and was awarded their national award for young leadership.
- Dr. Baskin recently received the Gini Award, given to the practitioner of the year by the national non-profit Smiles Change Lives.
- Dr. Baskin was recognized by Orthodontic on their list of the top orthodontists of 2011.
- Dr. Baskin was named a 2013 “Top Dentist” by the International Association of Dentists.
- Dr. Mershon received the Tom Laur Award, given by his dental school staff and classmates to the individual that most exemplified the traits needed to be an outstanding practitioner and a helpful colleague.
- Dr. Baumgartner was named as the “Best of the Best” by local community newspapers for the past 2 years.
- Dr. Baumgartner was named “Top Orthodontist” in 5280 for the past 2 years.
- Dr. Saperstein was named as the “Best of the Best” by local community newspapers for the past two years
- Dr. Saperstein earned a Master of Science in orthodontics for his research on cephalometric analysis in addition to his orthodontic specialty certificate.
- Dr. Saperstein is a board-certified orthodontist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.