Orthodontic Treatment in Denver, Aurora, Lakewood & More
Our team at All About Braces is dedicated to providing affordable, comprehensive orthodontic care. We offer a variety of orthodontic treatment options, including traditional braces, clear braces, and Invisalign®, that are available to treat and care for several different problems. This ensures that we can help you find a treatment solution that fits both your lifestyle and budget.
We treat a variety of orthodontic problems, but the most common include:
- Underbite — This is a condition where the lower jaw extends beyond the upper teeth. This problem often results in an uneven biting surface.
- Spacing — Having an excessive amount of space between teeth can make chewing very difficult.
- Protrusion — This condition occurs when the upper teeth extend too far forward or the lower teeth are not extending far enough. It can affect the appearance and function of your teeth.
- Crowding — An insufficient amount of space in the mouth causes overcrowding, which can impact the ability to chew normally, speak, and even clean your teeth.
- Crossbite — This occurs when the upper jaw and lower jaw do not meet because they extend too far to the left or to the right.
- Overbite — An overbite occurs when the upper teeth extend beyond the lower jaw.
- Open bite — An open bite occurs when space is created between the upper and lower teeth, which makes it very difficult to eat or chew because the teeth don’t meet. This is often a result of thumb sucking or tongue trusting.
- Midlines — This is when the line dividing the two upper teeth and the two bottom teeth do not line up correctly.
Call To Make An Appointment Today!
If you believe you may have one of the foregoing orthodontic problems, we’re here to help! Contact one of our Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, or Thornton orthodontic offices and schedule your free consultation. We look forward to meeting you!