Expert Orthodontic Care in Denver, CO
At All About Braces, we strive to offer the highest quality in orthodontic care while maintaining a fun, friendly, and welcoming office environment. Our doctors and highly trained team of orthodontic specialists work hard to get to know every patient on an individual level, and design specialized treatment plans that perfectly suit each patient’s unique orthodontic needs.
While traditional braces are still the most popular form of treatment we provide, Invisalign® has become a hugely popular alternative ... and for our adolescent patients, we’re proud to offer Invisalign Teen®.
Clear Aligners for Adolescents
Invisalign Teen works exactly like Invisalign, but has added benefits and features. For many teens, Invisalign Teen offers some clear advantages in fitting into their lifestyle. Since Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, teens can eat all the things they love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band.
Invisalign aligners are comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any extracurricular activities. Be it sports or playing an instrument in the school band, with Invisalign Teen, teens don’t have to worry about their braces getting in the way!
Invisalign Teen also features several features that are geared toward the busy teen lifestyle. Special “eruption tabs” leave an appropriate amount of space so the wisdom teeth have enough space to grow. Invisalign Teen also features blue dots, “compliance indicators,” that allow teens and parents to make sure the aligners are being worn properly. The blue dots fade with wear, and serve as a reminder to teens when it’s time to move to the next aligner in the series.
What are the Advantages of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen?
Invisalign has a number of advantages. Because the aligners are removable, you can still brush and floss regularly. You can also take your aligners out to eat, which means you don’t have to sacrifice your favorite foods.
Some other advantages of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Include:
- Improved Oral Hygiene — Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you’ll be able to brush and floss properly during treatment and maintain optimum oral health.
- Virtually Invisible — Gone are the days of metal wires and brackets! Many adults and teens are self-conscious about wearing braces, but with Invisalign, no one will have to know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- No Food Restrictions — Traditionally, wearing braces meant cutting back on your favorite crunchy, chewy foods. During treatment with Invisalign, you can remove your aligners, and still eat all your favorite foods.
- Comfort — Invisalign is made from a soft flexible material that won’t irritate your mouth and gums the way traditional metal wires and braces do.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — If you have a habit of grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw while you sleep, Invisalign can function as a thin nightguard that helps protect your teeth from excessive wear.
At All About Braces, we are an Invisalign Preferred Provider, which means we see and treat Invisalign patients all the time. To ensure the best possible results, only an orthodontist who has been trained and certified by Align Technology can diagnose and treat using Invisalign.
While you may find a general dentist who offers Invisalign, our orthodontists have received three additional years of training focused on the job of straightening teeth and perfecting your bite. As a result, the Invisalign experience will be far different with a certified orthodontist monitoring and guiding your treatment and knowing just which adjustments are required to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile.
Contact Your Lakewood and Aurora, CO Orthodontists
Have more questions about Invisalign Teen or want to schedule a consultation? We’re here to help. Feel free to call us at any of our seven convenient office locations with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you or your child achieve a beautiful smile with Invisalign Teen!